Ok letâ€™s go ahead and get the obvious ones out of the wayâ€¦
Lose weight, be a better person than last year, get my finances in order (HA)
For the record, I hope for those every year. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
Here areÂ my moreÂ realistic resolutions for 2012…
*Â Get more sleep…
* Embrace DC as MY city. I mean I live hereâ€¦itâ€™s time to start acting like it. I know it may be temporary (as most places have been) but it is my temporary HOME.
* Go to the dentistâ€¦itâ€™s been a minute. I know thatâ€™s bad but it is what it is.
* Call my Mom everyday. I was bad about that one this year. Sorry Mamaâ€¦I love you.
* Really this time…Â start writing the book I’ve always wanted to write.
* Send cardsâ€¦ON TIME! Andre and Liezl your Christmas Cards are still sitting on my TV (theyâ€™ve been addressed for 2 weeks) #ChristmasInJanuar
Let’s see how many I can follow through with!