Last night The Bachelorette premiered. Ali is back but this time sheâ€™s the one handing out the roses. Hereâ€™s a few of my favorite moments:
- Right off the bat, Ali told Host Chris Harrison that in 5 years she wanted to be pregnant. After an awkward silence followed by a burst of laughter, Alysa (my roomie) and I came to the conclusion that ABC cast Ali on the wrong show. She needs to be on â€œThe Baby Daddyâ€.
- Craig M. has McDreamy hair, but donâ€™t let it fool you, watching the Season Preview alludes that he just might be McDouchey.
- My FAV by far was Frank from Illinois. The Geek Chic thing was doing it for me!
- If I had a dime for every man that told Ali something along the lines of, â€œItâ€™s not about the money. Itâ€™s about passion. You seem like a person that gets that.â€ Iâ€™d have at least $5.40â€¦which is A LOT in a 2 hr time frame.
- She sent Derrick aka â€œShooterâ€ homeâ€¦heâ€™s expected to audition for â€œThe Baby Daddyâ€. Where instead of a rose, Iâ€™m almost positive he will receive a donor cup.
- SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST: Charlestonâ€™s very own Roberto received the First Impression Rose! Gorgeous, Great Dancer, and resident of the Low Country! Youâ€™ve got my vote Roberto.
In case you missed last nights episode, hereâ€™s the link http://www.hulu.com/the-bachelorette